Tata Sponge Iron Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||20.4||932|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||28||64.7|
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 104% yoy to Rs. 34 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 963 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 20.6%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 28 crore, yoy increase of 64.7%.
Tata Sponge Iron Ltd ended at Rs. 933.95, up by 4.9 points or 0.53% from its previous closing of Rs. 929.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 926.80 and touched a high and low of Rs. 945.90 and Rs. 925.95 respectively. A total of 4,48,933(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.