TTK Prestige Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||13.7||22|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||43.3||11.3|
TTK Prestige Limited consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 545.1 crore, registering 8.8% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 10.6% yoy to Rs. 74.8 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 22 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 13.7%. This margin expansion was aided by 24.1% yoy decline in cost of raw materials consumed.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 43.3 crore, yoy increase of 11.3%. This was due to 52% yoy decline in interest expenses.
TTK Prestige Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 6,100.10, down by 69.7 points or 1.13% from its previous closing of Rs. 6,169.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 6,140.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 6,250 and Rs. 6,100.10 respectively. So far 15,673(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 5,978.00 [59.30] ([0.98]%)
NSE 5,995.95 [36.20] ([0.60]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.