Vivimed Labs Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||20.5||196|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||26.85||12.4|
Vivimed Labs Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers missed Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the period came in 21.2% below estimate of Rs 380 cr. Also, reported net profit for the period came in 5.8% below the estimate of Rs 29 cr.
Revenue for the quarter declined by 12.4% yoy to Rs 299.29 cr. Speciality chemical segment registered 24% yoy de-growth to Rs 45 cr.
EBITDA declined by 3.1% yoy to Rs 61.22 cr while EBITDA margins expanded 196 bps yoy to 20.5%. Employee cost has increased 10% yoy to Rs 41.41 cr.
Net profit increased by 12.44% yoy to Rs 26.85 cr. This was driven by dip in finance cost of 21% yoy to Rs 14.94 cr..
Vivimed Labs Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 87.8, down by 5.95 points or 6.35% from its previous closing of Rs. 93.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 93.7 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 93.7 and Rs. 85.25 respectively. So far 374298(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 109.70 [0.85] ([0.77]%)
NSE 109.70 [0.95] ([0.86]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.