Waterbase Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||6.4|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||2.60||[59.6]|
The Waterbase Ltd’s Q2FY17 numbers came in below Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 43.7% higher than the street estimate of Rs 142 cr and net profit was reported 65.9% lower than estimate of Rs 7.6 cr.
Revenue for the quarter declined 14.8% yoy to Rs 80 cr.
Reported EBITDA decreased by 42.5% yoy to Rs 5 cr while EBITDA margins declined by 307 bps yoy to 6.4% largely due to 25.8% yoy increase in employee benefits expense.
Net profit declined by 59.6% yoy to Rs 2.6 cr. this was primarily due to Rs 1.2 cr yoy increase in finance cost.
Waterbase Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 96.5, down by 0.6 points or 0.62% from its previous closing of Rs. 97.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 99.7 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 99.7 and Rs. 94.6 respectively. So far 57567(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.