Axis Communications, the world leader in network video, introduces a modular camera series that not only gives customers discreet surveillance solutions that provide high image detail, but also great flexibility in choosing the units that are ideal for the installation.
AXIS F Series enables great flexibility and discreetness with superb video performance, even in high-contrast lighting conditions, says Erik Frnnlid, Axis Director of Product Management. The series is based on a divided network camera concept, where the camera is split into a lens and image sensor unit, and a main unit. This concept was first introduced in the AXIS P12 Series. When we developed the AXIS F Series, we took into account the feedback we received from AXIS P12 to provide customers with even better solutions.
The divided network camera concept allows a small sensor unit to be installed discreetly in tight places and the bigger main unit to be placed elsewhere and away from public view. AXIS F Series consists of units that are all sold separately. The series includes AXIS F41 Main Unit and four compatible AXIS F sensor units with different form factors and lens types for different field of views. AXIS F41 Main Unit houses the processor, network, power, SD card slot and other connections, and can connect to one AXIS F sensor unit. Each sensor unit, which consists of a lens and image sensor, comes with the choice of a 3-m or 12-m (10-ft. or 39-ft.) pre-mounted cable for connecting to the main unit.
The small sensor units give users the flexibility to easily and discreetly install them, even in very tight spaces, says Frnnlid. They can be flush- mounted in walls, ceilings, doorways, elevators and behind sheet metal with only the small lens surface visiblein the case of the pinhole unit, just a tiny hole for the lens. Certain AXIS F sensor units can also withstand tough conditions such as vibrations, shocks and temperature fluctuations, which make them ideal for use inside and outside of emergency vehicles. The modular concept also gives customers the flexibility to purchase the sensor unit that is ideal for their application.
AXIS F41 Main Unit supports the following features:
Axis Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Forensic Capture, which enables details from both bright and dark areas of a scene to be visible; ideal for scenarios such as at entrances or in front of ATMs where the subject may be dark against a bright background, or in nighttime situations where the camera must handle low-light environments together with AXIS F Series offers a main unit and sensor units with pinhole, standard, varifocal, and fish-eye lenses for field of views up to 194 in highly discreet surveillance installations. The main unit can connect to only one sensor unit at a time, see film. bright lights from vehicles, street lamps, signage and stores
- HDTV 1080p video at up to 50/60 frames per second, ideal for capturing fast-moving objects and generating smoother video
- Two-way audio
- Input/output ports to external devices for enhanced alarm management
- RS232 port for integration of external data to the video
- Full-sized SD card slot for local storage
- Power over Ethernet, as well as the option of connecting to an external power supply
- Intelligent video capabilities such as video motion detection, active tampering alarm and downloadable applications through the AXIS Camera Application Platform
The four compatible AXIS F sensor units (with two different cable lengths to choose from) consist of:
- IP66-rated AXIS F1005-E Sensor Unit with a fixed lens and 113 horizontal field of view
- AXIS F1015 Sensor Unit with a varifocal lens for a 53 to 108 horizontal field of view
- AXIS F1025 Sensor Unit with a pinhole lens and 89 horizontal field of view
- IP66-rated AXIS F1035-E Sensor Unit with a fisheye lens for a 194 horizontal field of view.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.