Dr. Alok Bharadwaj, Executive Vice President, Canon India Pvt. Ltd. said, “We want to connect with school going kids who have high desire to accomplish high merit and recognitions. Engaging with them on technology is a great conversation which can help us become most desirable brand on their mind radar. These techie students of today are comfortable using smart devices including cloud and wi-fi printing. The new PIXMA Ink Efficient range is designed to combine creative printing with incredible cost-per-print savings. These models offer brilliant functionality and super affordable printing as low as 99 paisa per print. We want to show the students that realising their true creative potential is now possible and that too in a fun way!”
Canon’s PIXMA Inkjet range of printers is bundled with the ground breaking My Image Garden software to offer a variety of image organization and creative printing features. Photographs can be organized by Calendar, Event, and people views.
“We plan to capture 25% market share in the printer category by end of 2014 and become the market leader by 2016. Our printers are currently sold at 1000 retail outlets and we aim to double it by end of 2016. With 300 million students in India, building our brand in their mind is a big business of tomorrow for us.” added Dr. Bharadwaj.
Gautam Paul, Head – CSP Group, Canon India emphasized about the Canon technology. “The heart of any printer is the ability to print high quality documents and photos, and Canon PIXMA printers excel in this fundamental area. FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology achieves high-quality and high-speed printing.
- Canon builds momentum with a new marketing drive for its stellar products – the PIXMA Ink Efficient Printers.
- Budgets INR 18 crores in advertising & promotions this year for consumer inkjet printers.
- The PIXMA product line-up includes ink efficient printers with print cost as low as 99 paisa.
- Canon plans to capture 25% market share in the printer category by end of 2014 in line with pursuit of market leadership.
- Currently has 1000 retail outlets for printers and aims to double it by end of 2016.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.