The purpose of this MoU is to bring the industry and academia on common platform through the WAIN connect and to expedite the maturation of research and global startups.
The timeline of the MoU is three years, during the course of which, CL Educate will bring startups through its WAIN network to T-HUB for the exposure and mentorship from the latter. The scope of this partnership will include:
- T-Hub will facilitate global startup and research incubation in Telangana and India.
- CL Educate will bring Industry and Academia in mutual program through WAIN network.
Talking about the MoU, Nikhil Mahajan, Executive Director & CFO, CL Educate said, “In this era of start-ups, Innovation and research can play a pivotal role. With this understanding, we aim to make innovation accessible to millions of youngsters in schools, colleges and jobs.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.