Era Business School (EBS), announced admissions to PGDM 2013-15 programme at its campus located at Dwarka, New Delhi. ERA Business School is an AICTE approved, ISO 9001 2008 certified B School, anchored by billion dollar conglomerate, ERA Group.
The eligilibility for admissions: Graduates with at least 50% aggregate or 45% aggregate (reserved category) marks from any recognized university. Valid scores in: CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT examinations.
Application forms can be obtained from the admission office of EBS Campus in Dwarka. Last date for Submission of application form is June 30, 2013
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.