Underscoring the significance of the growing Asian cruise market and the established desire of people to sail with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, the cruise line announced the 2015-2016 year long deployment in Singapore commencing with the return of the Mariner of the Seas to Singapore from November 2014 to March 2015 for a second season. This will be followed by Legend of the Seas sailing out of Singapore in summer of 2015 and Mariner of the Seas coming back to Singapore at the end of 2015. In June 2015, the world’s most innovative shipQuantum of the Seas will offer two sailings from Singapore on its way to Shanghai, China where it will be home-ported. These deployments clearly indicated Royal Caribbean International’s commitment to Asia, which has a huge untapped cruise market.
Speaking of this exciting development, Ratna Chadha CEO, TIRUN Travel marketing said “Over time we have seen an increasing demand for our cruises from Singapore, thus making this deployment exceptionally relevant for the Indian traveler as this will allow many more Indians to experience one of the world's best vacation brands. It also spells a great opportunity for our travel partners”.
Taking its cue from this development, TIRUN Travel Marketing has sought to engage its travel partners on various platforms and launched a string of initiatives for the travel community.
TIRUN Travel Marketing is giving away a 5% bonus commission i.e., a total of 15% commission to travel agents on all new bookings on Mariner of the Seas, the largest ship in Asia, sailing from Singapore Nov 2014 – Mar 2015 and this is applicable across all stateroom categories.
1. To assist agents further in selling cruises, TIRUN Travel Marketing has come out with a White Label Solution – an API (Application Program Interface) that gives the agent’s guest access to real time inventory, rates and seamless booking facility on our 3 brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises. The real-time dynamic pricing, information on itineraries and on-goings deals ensure that the agent’s guest gets the most value at any point, and thus instills a further element of trust in the agent’s brand.
2. TIRUN Travel Marketing is participating in the ‘Singapore Roadshow’ organized by the Singapore Tourism Board across three cities, and will give away a complimentary 3-night cruise from Singapore on Mariner of the Seas to two winners from the travel trade.
3. TIRUN launches a ‘Sell Mariner for a Quantum Experience’ Campaign for travel agents in the month of August. Under this campaign, the travel agent who makes the maximum number of paid bookings on Mariner of the Seas, stands a chance be on board the inaugural sailing from Southampton, UK of the world’s most awaited and innovative ships, Quantum of the Seas.
The Mariner of the Seas offers a wide variety of itineraries ranging from 3 to 7 nights, sailing from Singapore to ports in Malaysia and Thailand from November 2014. At 138000 GRT, Mariner of the Seas can carry 3807 guest and brings 15 decks of activity, first-at-sea innovations like the rock climbing wall, an ice skating rink and the Royal Promenade, luxurious staterooms, great entertainment and many dining options.
Royal Caribbean cruise holidays continue to receive highest consumer satisfaction ratings, a very encouraging element for the travel agent to promote cruise sales. TIRUN continues to strive to make the travel agents their partners in growth and success.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.