Vuclip, the worlds largest independent mobile video and media company, has officially launched its Vuclip App for iOS. iPhone users across the world can now access an incredible library of videos while enjoying the unmatched, un-buffered viewing experience Vuclip offers even with the typical infrastructure challenges characteristic of emerging markets.
At the core of Vuclips strategy to capture the hearts and eyes of viewers is amazing content, including full-length movies and clips, in more than 15 languages across popular genres such as gossip, comedy, movie, news, television, lifestyle and sports.
Today Vuclip also announces its partnership with Omnisport, the market-leading international sports news agency owned by digital sports content group PERFORM, to bring exciting international sports content to mobile viewers, including editorial videos related to the 2014 World Cup Soccer. Vuclip will have daily news updates and profiles of top players such as Ronaldo and Messi. With todays iOS app launch, iPhone users now wont be left behind. This content can be enjoyed across all Vuclip products, including the Android and Java apps as well as the mobile web offering.
Vuclips Android App is ranked four stars by more than 13,000 users and has seen more than 1.6 million downloads. With the same elegant outside, smart inside approach, Vuclips iOS app delivers the ultimate personalized experience for viewing mobile content and the following features:
- Nonstop Action on Vuclip Now: A live streaming channel that is available 24/7, and programmed with a combination of short and long form content.
- In-Player Video Discovery: Non-intrusive delivery of recommendations while viewing a video.
- Shake to be Surprised: Option to shake the handset and be presented with a highly relevant video that is in line with the users viewing history.
- Share with Social Popup: Ability to share videos anytime via social media channels.
Were excited to extend the enthusiasm that our users have for Vuclip to iOS, as the world moves towards smartphones even in emerging markets, said Nickhil Jakatdar, Founder and CEO of Vuclip. Our excitement about mobile video is perhaps only paralleled by our enthusiasm for the World Cup, so we are thrilled to bring the two together!
The World Cup is soccers biggest and greatest competition and we are all set to deliver the latest updates direct from Brazil. Our camera crews, production teams and journalists will be on top of the action providing color from the biggest soccer tournament on earth, said Miles Evans, Head of News at PERFORM. With tremendous reach and an amazing video viewing experience, Vuclip offers a fantastic channel to reach sports fans on mobile where we find they are glued to watching sports content.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.