LIC Nomura Liquid Fund has bagged CRISIL Mutual Fund Rank 1 for the quarter ending March 2013. The scheme received No 1 rank for its quality of assets.
The investment objective of the scheme seeks to generate sound returns with low risk and high liquidity through judicious mix of investment in money market instruments and quality debt instruments. The Scheme endeavors to achieve this objective through an allocation of the investment corpus in a low risk portfolio of money market and debt instruments.
Speaking on the occasion, Nilesh Sathe, Director and Chief Executive Officer, LIC Nomura Mutual Fund said â€śThis was possible due to judicious mix of safety and returns. We shall strive to maintain No. 1 rank and create a niche in the minds of the investorsâ€ť
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.