Peerless Mutual Fund has declared dividend under the monthly Dividend Option of Peerless Income Plus Fund (an open ended debt scheme). The record date for dividend was June 28, 2013. The Dividend declared is as follows:
Scheme – Peerless Income Plus Fund
Face Value per unit ( Rs.)
Ex NAV (Rs.)
*Gross Dividend Rate per unit (Rs.) Peerless Income Plus Fund - Monthly Dividend option (Regular Plan)
0.0700 Peerless Income Plus Fund - Monthly Dividend option (Direct Plan)
*The net Dividend declared is tax free in the hands of the investors
The Ex Dividend NAV is calculated after considering Dividend Payout & statutory levies, if any.
On the announcement of the dividend, Akshay Gupta, Managing Director & CEO of Peerless Funds Management Company Ltd., said, “Peerless Income Plus Fund aims to provide regular returns in the form of dividend to investors seeking a steady income and we at Peerless Mutual Fund are glad to successfully meet this objective with regular dividend declaration.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.