Peerless Mutual Fund has declared dividend under the Monthly Dividend Option for Retail, Super Institutional & Direct Plan of Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund (an open ended debt scheme). The record date for dividend was June 28, 2013. The dividend declared is as follows:
Scheme – Peerless Income Plus Fund
Face Value per unit ( Rs.)
Ex NAV (Rs.)
*Gross Dividend Rate per unit (Rs.) Peerless Income Plus Fund - Monthly Dividend option (Regular Plan)
0.0700 Peerless Income Plus Fund - Monthly Dividend option (Direct Plan)
*The net of Dividend declared is tax free in the hands of the investor.
The Ex Dividend NAV is calculated after considering Dividend Payout & statutory levies, if any.
On the announcement of the dividend, Akshay Gupta, Managing Director & CEO of Peerless Funds Management Company Ltd., said, “Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund aims to provide regular returns in the form of dividend to investors seeking a steady income and we at Peerless Mutual Fund are glad to successfully meet this objective with regular dividend declaration.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.