Peerless Mutual Fund has declared dividend under the Monthly Dividend Option for Retail, Super Institutional & Direct Plan of Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund (an open ended debt scheme). The record date for dividend was April 26th, 2013. The dividend declared is as follows:
|Scheme||Face Value per unit (Rs.)||Ex NAV (Rs.)||*Gross Dividend Rate per unit (Rs.)|
|Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund â€“ Monthly Dividend option - Retail Plan||10||10.0461||0.0762|
|Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund â€“ Monthly Dividend option - Super Institutional Plan||10||10.0601||0.0889|
|Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund â€“ Monthly Dividend option - Direct Plan||10||10.1311||0.0918|
*The net of Dividend declared is tax free in the hands of the investor.
The Ex Dividend NAV is calculated after considering Dividend Payout & statutory levies, if any.
On the announcement of the dividend, Akshay Gupta, Managing Director & CEO of Peerless Funds Management Company Ltd., said, â€śPeerless Ultra Short Term Fund aims to provide regular returns in the form of dividend to investors seeking a steady income and we at Peerless Mutual Fund are glad to successfully meet this objective with regular dividend declaration.â€ť
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.