1. Conduct annual review to ascertain the adequacy of the IPF Corpus of the Exchange.
2. Disclose the IPF Corpus on its Website and update the same on a monthly basis.
3. Implement the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) prescribed by SEBI for processing
of investor’s claims and time line for declaration of defaulter.
4. Disseminate the policy for processing of the investor’s claims on its website along with FAQs for easy understanding of the investors.
5. Any amendment to the Exchange policy for processing of investor’s claims to be implemented with adequate advance notice to the investors in advance.
SEBI has also advised BSE to take steps to make investors aware of the revised framework, accordingly copy of SEBI letter along with SOP is given in Annexure.