Suzlon Group has bagged a 50.40MW order from a leading power utility in Gujarat. (BL)
State oil firms have spent 90% of this fiscal’s capital expenditure in the first nine months, with ONGC Videsh, Oil India and Indian Oil Corporation having exceeded their annual targets already. (ET)
Bajaj Auto is making a second attempt to enter Indonesia, this time pillion-riding on the number one European bike brand. (BS)
Lupin has received final approval for the generic version of anti-depressant Paroxetine Extended Release tablets from the US health regulator. (BL)
Suven Life Sciences has been granted a patent by Australia for a drug used in the treatment of neuro-degenerative diseases. (ET)
Manpasand Beverages Ltd is planning to increase its production capacity to more than double in the next 12-18 months. The company will set up four new manufacturing plants having total production capacity of 0.2mn cases per day as against the current 0.17mn cases per day. (BL)
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries is looking to sell its US subsidiary, Ohm Laboratories, as it looks to consolidate its operations in its biggest overseas market. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.