Turkish Airlines, the world’s 4th largest flight network that flies to more countries than any other airline, will now serve 244 international destinations- with the addition of Zanzibar which is best known for spices. Users of the airline will now enjoy great experiences with the new routes that include 20 wonderful city-destinations around the world such as Frankfurt, Muscat, Munchen, Dubai, Paris, London, Milano, Amsterdam, Zurich, India, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Rome, Brussels, Berlin, Vienna, Hamburg, Tel-Aviv, Düsseldorf, and Prag.
The first flight will be operated on Tuesday, 13 December and passengers will depart from Istanbul at 00:30 on board TK567 arriving at 09:30, with a return service on TK567 departing from Zanzibar at 10:25 to arrive in Istanbul at 17:45.
More information about flight schedules;
|TK 567||, Thursday||Kilimanjaro||Zanzibar|
|TK 567||, Thursday||Zanzibar||Istanbul|
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.