Total money market mutual fund assets increased by $7.66bn to $2.594 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, June 26, the Investment Company Institute reported. Taxable government funds increased by $5.29bn, taxable non-government funds increased by $3.54bn, and tax-exempt funds decreased by $1.18bn.
Assets of Money Market Mutual Funds
Billions of dollars
Retail: Assets of retail money market funds increased by $4.74bn to $923.83bn. Taxable government money market fund assets in the retail category increased by $1.70bn to $198.90bn, taxable non-government money market fund assets increased by $3.72bn to $533.66bn, and tax-exempt fund assets decreased by $670 million to $191.26bn.
Institutional: Assets of institutional money market funds increased by $2.92bn to $1.671 trillion. Among institutional funds, taxable government money market fund assets increased by $3.60bn to $704.14bn, taxable non-government money market fund assets decreased by $180 million to $895.99bn, and tax-exempt fund assets decreased by $510 million to $70.45bn.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.