· The loan amount ranges from a minimum of Rs 5,000 to a maximum of Rs 50,000, subject to four times net monthly salary
· The rate of interest usually ranges from 13% to 15%, but a lower rate can be negotiated
· The tenure of the loan is usually 12 months and prepayment is allowed with no prepayment charges
· The processing fee is minimal at Rs 100 or 1% of the loan amount, plus 18% GST on processing fee
· No security or guarantor is required to be furnished
· No administrative charges or any other charges are required to be paid
A festival loan is cheaper as compared to a personal loan and there are no hassles in availing this loan.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead, get a festival loan and celebrate the festival season in style with your family.