UTI Dividend Yield Fund declares tax-free dividend of 5% (Re.0.50 per unit on face value of Rs.10) under dividend option-existing plan. Pursuant to the payment of dividend, the NAV of the dividend option-existing plan of the scheme would fall to the extent of payout.
The record date for the dividend is June 19, 2013.
All unit holders registered under the dividend option-existing plan of UTI Dividend Yield Fund as on the record date will be eligible for this dividend. Also investors who join the dividend option-existing plan of the scheme on or before the cut off time of the record date will be eligible for the dividend.
The NAV of UTI Dividend Yield Fund on June 13, 2013 under dividend option-existing plan was Rs.12.9103.
UTI-Dividend Yield Fund is an open-ended equity oriented scheme. The investment objective of the scheme is to provide medium to long-term capital gains and / or dividend distribution by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments, which offer high dividend yield. Dividend Yield may be considered as high if it is greater than the dividend yield of the Nifty last released/ published by NSE.
Swati Kulkarni is the fund manager of the scheme.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.