Total revenue from operations was at Rs2,154cr in the quarter under review registering a growth of 1.8% qoq and 9.7% yoy. Interest income was at Rs1,414cr in Q1FY22 rising by 6.6% qoq but down by 18.4% yoy.
- New accounts volume at 609K accounts for Q1 FY22 up by 111% as of 288K accounts for Q1 FY21
- Card-in-force grew by 14% to 1.20 Cr as of Q1 FY22 vs 1.06 Cr as of Q1 FY21
- Spends grew by 74% at Rs33,260 Cr for Q1 FY22 vs Rs19,085 Cr for Q1 FY21
- Market share Q1 FY22 (available till May21) – Card-in-force at 19.2% (Q1 FY21: 18.5%); Spends* at 18.9% for Q1 FY22 (Q1 FY21: 19.9%)
- Receivables grew by 5% to Rs24,438 Cr as of Q1 FY22 vs Rs23,330 Cr as of Q1 FY21
- GNPA at 3.91% as of Q1 FY22 vs 1.35% as of Q1 FY21; NNPA at 0.88% as of Q1 FY22 vs 0.43% as of Q1 FY21
At around 1.42 pm, SBI Cards was trading at Rs1014.60 per piece up by 6%. The stock has touched an intraday high of Rs1019 per piece in the early deals.