In response to the growing number of individuals in India taking a GRE test to pursue a graduate or business school degree, the GRE program has opened a new toll-free customer support center in the region.
The new GRE Customer Support Center for India provides assistance and information for students registering, preparing for or planning to take the GRE revised General Test or a GRE Subject Test. Information about test preparation materials, test centers and dates, score reports and other test-related inquiries can be answered in English by call center staff.
“There are a large number of GRE test takers in India and that number continues to grow each year," says Dawn Piacentino, Director of Communications and Services for the GRE Program. “This community has a high level of engagement with us on the GRE revised General Test page on Facebook, and now we are pleased to expand our service by offering toll-free customer support in local time to further serve this significant and vibrant population.”
The new GRE Customer Support Center is accessible by phone toll-free directly from India at 000-800-100-4072, Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. IST. In addition, test taker inquiries can be sent via email to GRESupport4India@ets.org.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.