SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Deemed University has announced that candidates now also have the option of presenting Voter Id card and Aadhaar card as identity proof for NMAT 2014, the entrance test for MBA 2014-16 batch of NMIMS’ School of Business Management.
The decision has been taken by the University owing to requests from a huge number of aspirants this year not having a passport or a PAN card, which was the requirement till now.
Dr. Rajan Saxena, Vice Chancellor NMIMS University says, “We adhere to our commitment to develop business leaders with the highest integrity and exhibiting moral standards in public and personal life. NMIMS is what it is today is due to continuous innovation in processes may it be academics, industry relations, internationalization, placements or admissions.”
NMAT is one of the largest online tests in India, which has been conducted successfully in CBT mode for four years now with NMAT 2013 receiving 69,000 registrations.
NMAT is conducted in a secure network by Pearson VUE, world’s leading provider of computer- based testing solutions.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.