Universities that offer graduate programs know that the lifecycle of a student pursuing an advanced degree with a focus on research differs significantly from the lifecycle of a student enrolled in undergraduate or professional development programmes.T John Group of Institutions, Bangalore offers long-duration programmes, executive education programmes and specialised courses in areas such as entrepreneurship and management. The group recently selected Oracleâ€™s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions to help them efficiently manage its graduate students from the time of application through association with the supporting committees â€“ including tracking progress milestones, monitoring time-to-completion and thesis evaluation.
- Bangalore-based T. John Group of Institutions has selected Oracleâ€™s PeopleSoft Applications to modernize its student lifecycle management and business processes.
- Oracleâ€™s PeopleSoft Applications will help the Group to transform and streamline its academic, finance, inventory, HR and administrative functions.
- Over 4,500 students, faculty members and administrative staff of the T. John Group of Institutions will use and benefit from this implementation.
- T. John Group of Institutions chose Oracleâ€™s PeopleSoft platform over solutions from competitors because of Oracleâ€™s leadership in the education sector and proven capabilities to support multi-campus requirements and multiple integrations.
Hexaware Technologies, a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is implementing the solution.
- T. John Group includes T. John College,T.John Institute of Technology, T. John Institute of Management and Science,T.John College of Pharmacy, and T.John College of Nursing.
Enhancing the Student Learning and Teaching Experience with Oracle
- PeopleSoft Applications, namely PeopleSoft Gradebook, PeopleSoft Campus Self Service, PeopleSoft Student Administration, PeopleSoft Payroll, PeopleSoft HRMS, PeopleSoft Financial, PeopleSoft Inventory, and Oracle Policy Automation/Modeling will cover the complete student lifecycle plus analytics and back office operations.
- With this implementation, the institutions will be able to streamline its student lifecycle management process including the admission cycle, enrolment, fee collection, and assignment tracking. The Human Resource Management System and Payroll system facilitate the same efficiencies for the employees of the institutions. The implementation will equip the institutions with a comprehensive IT solution that is of international standards.
- Key benefits expected from this implementation include:
-Complete automation of student management and administrative processes,
-Student data collection and analysis,
-Dashboard creation for the organizationâ€™s financial health assessment and student lifecycle tracking,
-Policy regulation and modeling by following multiple university regulatory policies with respect to admission, quota, and exam conduct,
-Access to real-time information like course schedule, assignments, project submission dates, transcript requests and course materials,
-Efficient maintenance of employee records, payroll, skill sets, roles and responsibilities.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.