Under the Critical Connect health insurance policy, the customer can choose from two plans for sum insured ranging from Rs 1 lakh up to Rs. 1 crore. If the customer opts for Plan A, he/she can choose Critical Illness Bundles covering 9, 25, or 43 critical illnesses. Whereas Plan B offers disease-specific bundles such as Heart Protect, Cancer Protect, Renoliv Protect, and Brain Protect. This policy can be availed by Indian citizens aged over 18 years and less than 65 years (Refer to *Annexure for plan details).
Critical Connect Policy Benefits:
2. Up to 60 Critical Illnesses: The policy covers major and minor conditions, including CIs related to HIV/AIDS.
3. Subsequent Illnesses Cover: Policy will continue to pay for additional two subsequent unrelated critical illness in an individual’s lifetime.
4. Waiver of Survival Period: Critical Connect gives the optional cover to waive off the 30 days survival period following diagnosis of critical Illness.
5. Optional Loan Protector Cover: Takes care of EMIs if the insured is diagnosed with the listed critical illness.
6. Tax Benefits: Insured can get an income tax benefit under Section 80D for insurance premium payments.
7. In-House Claim Settlement: Faster, Easier, and hassle-free in-house claim settlement processing.
Speaking at the virtual launch of the product, Mr. Roopam Asthana, CEO & Whole Time Director, Liberty General Insurance Ltd. said, “With rising healthcare costs and the growing vulnerability to critical illnesses, having a comprehensive insurance protection is today a necessity. The cost of treating life-threatening diseases is much higher compared to the cost of treating common ailments. Keeping this in mind, Liberty has launched ‘Critical Connect’ Health Insurance Policy which is another step towards our endeavor to contribute to the financial well-being of our customers. The policy provides financial support and wealth protection to our customers by offering a lump sum amount on the diagnosis of a critical illness which may require specialized treatment for an extended period of time.”