Singh brings with him expertise, perspective and market intelligence of the hospitality and cinema business. He joined PVR in 2008 as Sr. Vice President, Operations. In his capacity, he was also heading the F&B initiative of the company, which saw a phenomenal growth of 16% CAGR in the last 4 years and F&B revenue contribution grew from 25% to 38% against the ticket revenues. He has a rich career in hospitality and operations with Taj group of hotels and ITC Welcomgroup.
In his new role at PVR, Singh who comes with an experience of 24 years, will oversee the entire business operations of the company with focus on company’s expenditure & revenues. He will further streamline operational processes, procedures and introduce strategic operational initiatives at PVR.
Rahul Singh holds a Hotel Management degree from IHMCTAN, Kolkata and a post Graduate Diploma in Management from IMT, Ghaziabad.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.