The company informed on Monday that it is launching low opacity, good gloss white anti-static twist wrap polyester film, FLEXPET F-WTG-AS. This bi-axially oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET) film as the name suggests is low opaque/ translucent and has good gloss.
Speaking about the newly launched substrate, Ashok Chaturvedi, Chairman and Managing Director of the company said, “With incessant R&D supported by our clients and addressing their pain points with the most optimised and sustainable packaging solutions the low opacity, good gloss white anti-static twist wrap polyester film adds a whole new dimension to candy/confectionery packaging.”
The stock attracted a total traded volume of 68,691 shares and traded value of Rs 290.21 lakh on NSE at 1120 hours. Its 52-week high stood at Rs 462 and 52-week low was at Rs 226.20 per share, respectively.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.