Consolidated revenue from operations stood at Rs5,504cr in the quarter under review increasing by 27% yoy and 19% qoq.
Key highlights of the quarter are:
- One India: Overall business grew by 68% YoY with strong volume traction in core therapies and Covid-19 portfolio contribution
- SAGA: Continued market-beating growth in South Africa private business; SAGA grew 13% YoY in USD terms
- US business: Reported USD 141Mn revenue and 5% YoY growth led by continued expansion in market share of Albuterol
- Quality Focus: Working with USFDA on Goa plant observations; Infrastructure for virtual audit in place
- R&D investments stand at INR 264 crore; the Absolute trajectory of R&D spends on track
- Continued healthy net cash positive position led by operating profitability and prudent working capital management
Vohra added, " I am delighted to witness the continued unlocking of our respiratory franchise in the US with market share expansion in Albuterol and strengthening of the portfolio with Arformoterol launch. Our South Africa private business continues to outperform the market. Our investments in creating a differentiated API portfolio have helped drive growth in the quarter."
On the previous day, Cipla stock finished at Rs945.20 per piece up 0.6% on Sensex.