JSW Energy plans to foray into electric vehicles
JSW Energy’s board on Friday has given its approval for the company’s foray into electric vehicles, energy storage systems and associated business, directly or through one or more subsidiaries. Read more
NHPC inks agreement with BSES Yamuna Power
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) announced that it has signed an agreement with BSES Yamuna Power, the company informed in a BSE filing on Wednesday. Read more
25.28 crore LEDs distributed by EESL under UJALA Scheme
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has distributed 25.28 crore LED bulbs as on August 1, 2017, and the private sector has also sold 41.44 crore LED bulbs up to June, 2017, to domestic consumers throughout the country, against Government’s target to replace 77 crore incandescent bulbs with LED bulbs by March, 2019, said Power Minister Piyush Goyal. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.