GMR to develop greenfield intl airport in Goa
GMR Goa International Airport, an SPV formed by the GMR Airports has signed Concession Agreement with Government of Goa for development and operation of Greenfield International Airport at Mopa, said Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Jayant Sinha. Read more
Govt to float RFP for Air India disinvestment
The government will soon float a request for proposal (RFP) for selection of transaction advisor, legal advisor as well as asset valuer for the proposed disinvestment of Air India as per a leading news daily. Read more
IndiGo likely to start operations in smaller town
Airlines major, IndiGo presented a proposal to the aviation regulator seeking approval to operate 170 flights every day to the smaller towns and cities, reported a leading business daily. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.