TCS trades positive, partners with GE's Power Services business
Global IT services major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) announced its partnership with global giant GE’s Power Services business to integrate field service technician information into a Services Data Lake platform. Read More
UJALA scheme launched in Malaysia
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), under Ministry of Power, Government of India has launched UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable Lighting for All) Scheme in the State of Melaka (Malacca), Malaysia on Wednesday. Read More
Rising price of imported solar PV module to adversely impact solar energy projects: ICRA
The imported photovoltaic (PV) module price level has shown an upward trend over the last three to four-month period, increasing by about 15%. Read More
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.