Slowdown in real estate sector may brew new bad loans
With the implementation of Real Estate Regulation Act (RERA) many new and existing real estate projects have slow down. Residential project launches have fallen by 8% since the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 was announced, said a report issued by a leading real estate research and service agency. Read more
Hubtown strikes one-time settlement with Bank of Maharashtra
Hubtown informed that the company has entered into one-time settlement scheme (OTS) with Bank of Maharashtra for the loan account of the company as it had been classified as Non-Performing Asset by the bank. Read more
UP gets sanction for 41,173 more houses under PMAY
Affordable housing in urban areas is gaining momentum in Uttar Pradesh with the State getting 41,173 more houses sanctioned under the PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Urban). Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.