States must notify rules related to RERA by July 30
Urban Development Minister Venkaiah Naidu on Monday affirmed that his ministry has asked all states to put in place regulatory mechanism related to the Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Act (RERA) by July 30. Read more
Affordable Housing brings cheers to realty sector
The growing interest in realty stocks is attributed to the expectation that these companies would benefit from the government’s affordable housing scheme. Read more
Office space leasing in Tier-1 cities slide 2% in 2017
Office space leasing during January to June 2017 fell to 18.9 million sq ft by 2% in seven top cities, but demand is anticipated to remain stable in during July to December 2017 period, reported a news agency. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.