Jio vs Others: CCI orders probe; COAI explains
The Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has expressed disappointment over the rumoured order of probe by the Competition Commission of India (CCI). Read more
PowerGrid gets unified licence to offer telecom services
State-owned Power Grid Corporation, in its BSE filing on Tuesday, 09 May 2017 said that it has been granted a unified licence with national long distance and Internet service provider authorisation to provide telecom services. Read more
Himachal Futuristic Communications Ltd declares 2nd interim dividend
Telecom infra player Himachal Futuristic Communications Ltd has declared a 2 of Rs Rs.3.25 per share on 80,50,000 Cumulative Redeemable Preference Shares (CRPS) of Rs.100/- each for the financial year 2016-17. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.