Aksh Optifibre bags contract from Bank of Baroda
Aksh Optifibre announced on Wednesday that its services division has bagged a national level banking correspondent contract from Bank of Baroda. Read More
BSNL to establish 1 lakh Wi-Fi spots by March 2019
The state-owned telecom firm Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will set up 1 lakh Wi-Fi spots across India by March 2019, said Anupam Shrivastava, Chairman and Managing Director of BSNL. Read More
TRAI initiates process of 5G spectrum auction
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued a consultation paper on the auction of a set of spectrum bands, including 5G spectrum, reported a leading business daily.
This move comes at the time when telecom companies are seeking relief by way of an extended spectrum payment period for the previously bought spectrum. Read More
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.