Telcos' services revenues drop by 25%: TRAI
The total revenue of telecom operators from services witnessed a drop by over 25% on a yearly basis, said a report released by the telecom regulator, TRAI. Read more
RCom withdraws tower spin-off plan
Reliance Communications reported on Wednesday that it had applied to a tribunal to withdraw the plan to spin-off its towers business, as a first step towards renegotiating the deal after ending plans to merge its wireless business with Aircel, reported a leading news agency. Read more
Tata Communications partners with Motorsport.tv
The shares of Tata Communications advanced by nearly 1% during Friday’s trading session after the company announced that it has partnered with Motorsport.tv to power the international growth of the network’s internet television platforms. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.