Finance Secretary Arvind Mayaram reportedly said the government will contain fiscal deficit at 4.1 per cent (of the GDP)
It is a tough task.There are clear signs of economy picking up, the government has taken very large number of bold decisions, says Mayaram
On the deficit zooming to 56% of the Budget 2014-15 target in the first quarter (April-June) itself, Mayaram said: "In certain months, the government expenditure is higher.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.