Aptech Limited, the Global Learning Solutions Company, announced its results, for the quarter ending June 2014. The financial results were taken on record at the Board Meeting held in Mumbai. The company posted an increase in revenue by 1.8% in operations as compared to the Q1 in the last financial year.
Remarking on Aptech’s performance, Mr. Ninad Karpe, CEO and MD – Aptech Ltd., said “Aptech has upheld its position as a global leader in the vocational education business. It is the market leader in the animation education industry, having Arena Animation and MAAC under its umbrella. We have a prospering international business and are determined to provide skills training throughout the world. This month we have reached two more countries with our offering.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.