• Q3 revenues stood at Rs1,514cr, and EBITDA at Rs176cr
• Net borrowings reduced by Rs197cr during the quarter
• Denim volumes have recovered to 88% of previous year in Q3; Woven volumes recovered to ~77% and garment volumes stood at 89% of previous year Q3
• EBITDA margins in Textiles improved sequentially to 12.4% as compared to 11.6% in Q2, despite significant pressure on all input costs including cotton, yarns, dyes, chemicals, packaging and transport
• For Advanced Materials, both revenues and EBITDA margins improved as compared to previous year, and stood at Rs188cr and 14.6%, for the third quarter
Arvind Limited is one of the largest textile companies in India with revenues of USD 1.0 billion. The company is end-to-end supply chain partner to the world’s leading fashion brands.
Arvind Ltd was trading 1.71% lower at Rs51.60 apiece on the BSE at around 1:41PM.