The company today announced the sales of Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (M&HCV) reported a growth of 10% at 6,928 units in November, this year compared to 6,297 units during November last year.
The Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) sales has experienced an decrease of 1%, to 2,646 units during November, 2016, from 2,674 units in November, 2015.
Ashok Leyland Ltd is currently trading at Rs 78.35, down by Rs 1.2 or 1.51% from its previous closing of Rs 79.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 80 and has touched a high and low of Rs 80 and Rs 77.5 respectively. So far 12834360(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 22638.95 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 1 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 112.8 on 13-Apr-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 73.6 on 22-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 81.1 and Rs 75.6 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 50.38 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 18.7 % and 30.92 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.