IFIM Business School, is conducting a Management Development Program (MDP) on Shopper Marketing. This program will give an overview on the recently evolved marketing discipline that aims at converting shoppers into buyers, through in-store brand solutions, for the benefit of both the brand marketer and retailer.
This one day program is designed especially for junior to middle level executives from Sales & Marketing, Brand Management, Retailing and Advertising & Communications.
The program aims to provide an understanding of the fundamentals of Shopper Marketing with real world examples and cases from International and Indian markets. It also helps familiarize participants with basic frameworks and tools in order to help them apply their learning in real life situations.
IFIM has been successfully conducting MDP's on various currently relevant topics and is focused on providing participants with relevant, application-oriented programmes.
Benefits of the programme:
- Understanding and influencing shoppers to turn them into buyers
- Knowledge & skills in Shopper Marketing
- Apply the learning to the present brand/category in the most inspiring and compelling manner so as to influence the customer to buy
- Connection opportunities and shopper zones
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.