India's topmost B-schools are set to introduce specialised courses on real estate and infrastructure management, said reports. IIM Bangalore, ISB, IIM Indore and IIM Ahmedabad are the ones who have seen a high demand for such courses. IIM B has already introduced such courses and has witnessed a good response from the students.
The real estate companies lauded the effort as they made a beeline to the campuses during placement time to hire candidates from the courses .
Global colleges already run courses on real estate and infrastructure and Indian b-schools have partnered with them for same. In 2012, ISB with MIT Sloan, started a research institute on real estate and infrastructure. The institute also runs a Real Estate Club formed along with infrastructure company SREI.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.