The projects are from various unrelated domestic clients from varied sectors in cities such as Bangalore and Chennai.
• The construction of shell & core residential tower at Seegahalli, Bengaluru, with superstructure approx. 7 lakh sq.ft. and substructure 2.50 lakh sq.ft. (worth Rs82.50cr).
• Establishment of infrastructure for production augmentation facilities at LCA Tejas division (built-up area of ~3 lakh sq.ft. worth Rs70.57cr).
• Design and construction of underground commuter amenities centre at Shenoy Nagar Metro Station, Chennai (built-up area approx. 4 lakh sq.ft. worth Rs192.34cr).
• Design and build prefabricated steel structure at Bengaluru (built-up area of approx.10.81 lakh worth Rs143.24cr).
• Concrete and block work for high-rise apartments at Bengaluru (built-up area approx. 15 lakh sq.ft. worth Rs163.60cr).
Most projects are expected to be completed in a period of 24 months from the date of the award win.
“The total order inflow during the financial year 2018-19 up to December 31, 2018, for BL Kashyap stands at ~Rs1,232cr, the company mentioned in the exchange filing.
BL Kashyap & Sons Ltd share price is currently trading at Rs22.75, up Rs2.15, or 10.44%, from its previous close of Rs20.60 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs20.60 and has touched a high and low of Rs23.95 and Rs20.50, respectively. So far, 4,45,479 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter