The index gained 1.19% at 15,415 level majorly contributed by BPCL and IOC. The index witnessed its intraday high of 15,568 level and a low of 15,399 level.
BPCL is trading higher by 2.69% at Rs 513.90 per share, IOC gained 2.22% at Rs 425.40 per share.
Other stocks in the index viz. Indraprastha Gas is trading higher 2.15% at Rs 1430.20 per share, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation is up 1.76% at Rs 465.40 per share.
On the losing end Oil India Limited is slipping in trade by 0.62% at Rs 321.60 per share and Castrol India slipped 0.14% at Rs 389.50 per share.
Meanwhile in the index there were eight advances and two declines indicating a bullish undertone floating in the market. The BSE Oil & Gas index’s Price to earnings is 12.98x and Price to Book value stands at 1.96x followed by dividend yield of 2.64.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.