“Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana” for feeder separation will be launched to augment power supply to the rural areas and for strengthening sub-transmission and distribution systems. Announcing this during his maiden Budget Speech in the Lok Sabha today, the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that power is a vital input for economic growth and the Government is committed to providing 24x7 uninterrupted power supply to all homes. A sum of Rs. 500 crores has been set aside for this scheme.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.