The focus on basic education proposed in budget 2013 to 2014 is welcome. I appreciate the move taken for creating opportunities for youth to acquire education and skills. The allocation to various ministries for thousands of scholarships will benefit many students. The Government’s commitment to the creation of Nalanda University as a centre of educational excellence will preserve the educational legacy of India. Technology incubators located within academic Institutions have definitely received an impetus. More Corporates are likely to sponsor incubators as it will be considered as part of their corporate social responsibility (CSR).
Dr. Indira J. Parikh, Founder President, FLAME
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.