MCX Gold of August series was trading higher by around 0.09% at Rs 28,970 and MCX Silver of July series was trading higher by around 0.45% at Rs 38,947 at around 1155 hours.
According to research agencies, bullions may trade volatile in the domestic market as the outcome of Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting and movement of the dollar will give further direction to prices. The expectations in the market signals that the interest rates by the US Federal Bank may be hiked.
Meanwhile, Nifty and Sensex are trading lower by around 14 and 12 points, respectively in the pre-lunch hours on Wednesday.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.