CG Consumer and PE fund Everstone Capital have submitted binding offers and are in negotiations with Videocon to enter into exclusive talks. CG Consumer has placed its bid at Rs 1,400 crore, Everstone Capital has offered Rs 1,300 crore.
Meanwhile, the stock of CG Consumer gained 2.64% at Rs 221.40 per share on BSE attracting a total traded quantity 0.17 lakh shares at 1048 hours. The stock on yearly basis has given 27.93% returns and has underperformed BSE Consumer Durables and outperformed BSE Midcap index.
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited manufactures and markets a range of consumer products. The Company’s main products/services include lighting products (luminaries and light sources) and electrical consumer durables (fan and appliances and pumps). It operates through two segments: Lighting Products and Electrical Consumer Durables.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.