Cipla Ltd ended at Rs. 503, up by Rs. 0.4 or 0.08% from its previous closing of Rs. 502.6 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 503 and touched a high and low of Rs. 509 and Rs. 501 respectively. A total of 3758202(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 40410.23 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 748 on 17-Aug-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 495.2 on 29-Mar-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 513.05 and Rs. 497.5 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 36.79 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 34.79 % and 26.33 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.