Report says that natural gas worth over Rs 11,000 crore has migrated from KG fields of the state-owned firm to the adjoining KG-D6 block.
DeGolyer and MacNaughton (D&M) has submitted its final report to the Directorate General of Hydrocarbons (DGH), senior government official said.
Reliance Industries Ltd ended at Rs. 965.55, down by Rs. 2.45 or 0.25% from its previous closing of Rs. 968 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 966.4 and touched a high and low of Rs. 978.5 and Rs. 962 respectively. A total of 3136562(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 313555.75 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 1067 on 23-Jul-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 796.75 on 30-Mar-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 992 and Rs. 950.75 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 45.21 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 31.77 % and 19.85 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.